MARZAM Corporation is a group of companies offering integrated services to ship owners or operators and other fishing and cargo related companies.
Marzam, in order to ensure the best service, invested 3 million dollars in the construction of 2 fuel oil tanks with 40k gallons and 10k gallons capacity each, located in Manta, Ecuador.
The customer needs to keep fleet operations going with fuel available at all times in order to guarantee quality of service.
Key elements for the customer:
- Real-time level monitoring: Tank infrastructure remote level monitoring. Configure alerts and notifications when reaching critical values to avoid the need for emergency refills and optimize supply schedules.
- Real-time consumption monitoring: The customer needed an easy way to monitor in real-time accurate values of consumption.
- bullet E2E solution. Device, installation, support.
- bullet Device to monitor tank parameters. Easily installable devices measuring different parameters.
- bullet Always Connected. GPRS connected devices.
- bullet Web-based application. Data collection and analysis platform, real-time level monitoring and reporting.
- bullet Alerts and notifications. SMS and email based alerts.
01. Gas consumption optimization collapse icon
By monitoring and identifying gas consumption patterns, customers gained insight on how they can reduce their consumption and detect possible leakages
02. Optimized gas supply schedules collapse icon
Thanks to the monitoring of filling levels, customers could optimize their gas refill schedules based on actual needs rather than fixed periods of time. Customers also avoided costly emergency tank refills, thanks to the critical level alerts.