ONCE and its Foundation is dedicated to the social and labour-market inclusion of disabled people. Lottery game products are their economic driving force.
The customer has a team of 15.000 sales people spread across the country and wants to improve customer experience and tap new business opportunities.
They expect to do that replacing the current lottery tickets with digital ones as well as including new payment possibilities and fidelity cards to the offer.
Key elements for the customer
01. Durable and light device destined to become the POS of the full range of
lottery games. collapse icon
- bullet Double-width thermal printer.
- bullet Lottery tickets reader.
- bullet Touch screens fully accessible to blind people.
- bullet Ready to adapt new lottery games and / supervise sales force.
02. High quality collapse icon
High quality always available IoT communications.
03. Payment platform collapse icon
Payment platform and PCI DSS certification. Enable all payment methods.
04. End to end collapse icon
End to end service with installation, management and support included.
01. E2E Telefonica solution collapse icon
Device, installation, support
02. Smart Lottery Device collapse icon
Durable, light and easy to use.
- bullet Compatible with existing games and ready to incorporate new ones remotely.
- bullet Thermal printer and tickets reader included. Other peripherals can be connected.
- bullet Supports NFC, chipset and magnetic strip.
03. Always Connected collapse icon
High quality IoT communications guaranteed.
01. Allows sales persons mobility collapse icon
Device can be tracked thanks to the GPS.
02. Improves customer experience collapse icon
Through fidelity cards and new payment methods availability.
Increases proximity to the customer replacing the traditional POS concept.
03. Ready for future business opportunities collapse icon
Allows ticket printing and reading and connection of additional peripherals to enable additional functions.
Ready to incorporate new lottery games and bets.