All rights reserved
1. The intellectual property rights of this website (the "Website"), its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are the property of IoT & Big Data Tech, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "Telefónica"), to which the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of these in any form corresponds and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate access to and use of the Website that Telefónica makes freely available to Internet users. Access to the same implies acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific conditions laid down in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
That the purpose of your download is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
That it is done with the sole intention of obtaining the information for your personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
That none of the contents of the web be modified in any way.
That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
4. Telefónica reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access.
5. Telefónica does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website, in its content, or that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them if necessary.
6. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who does so. Telefónica shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information. Telefónica shall not be liable for any possible security errors that may occur nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
7. Telefónica assumes no liability whatsoever arising from the concession or contents of third party links referred to on the website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations in the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Telefónica owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services. With regard to quotations of products and services of third parties, IoT & Big Data Tech, S.A. recognises in favour of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of Telefónica over them, nor does it imply any support, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of IoT & Big Data Tech, S.A.
9. Unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of IoT & Big Data Tech, S.A., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. All links from third parties to this website must be to its home page or home page.
11. IoT & Big Data Tech, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any controversy that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user's domicile is outside Spain, Telefónica and the user expressly waive any other jurisdiction and submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).