Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. (hereinafter "Telefónica") in its capacity as owner of this website (the "Website") informs you that the companies of the Telefónica, S.A. Group are committed to respecting the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in compliance not only with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulations, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights but also with the rest of the legal system in force at any given time.
We will not treat your data in an unexpected, obscure or abusive manner. When we collect personal data through our website you will be properly informed about: who is processing your data, what the purpose of the processing is, what the legitimacy of the processing is based on, the possibility of exercising your rights and other information of interest. In addition, your data will be deleted according to the defined retention policy on which you will be informed.
We will obtain your consent whenever necessary and we will provide you with the necessary tools so that you can access and update your personal information, as well as decide how to manage your data, selecting the purposes for which we will treat them.
We take care to guarantee the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with current legislation, we have adopted the most stringent and robust security measures and technical means to prevent their loss, misuse or unauthorized access, committing ourselves to keep them secret and ensuring the duty to keep them adopting all necessary and reasonable measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data as a user of the Website?
The company responsible for processing your data is:
• Name: Telefónica Digital España S.L.U.
• NIF: B-83188953
• Address: c/ Gran Vía 28, 28013, Madrid
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
2. What data do we treat about you?
The data you provide to us, either by completing the contact form or by browsing the Website:
• Name and surname
• Telephone number
Web Site Navigation:
• User's IP address
• Date and time of connection
• Aggregated data on the type of audience browsing the web, such as geographic information, the device used for browsing, technology, etc.
• Navigation behaviour on the Website, such as the number of pages viewed, average time on the page, percentage of rebound, whether content is shared through our social channels, etc.
• Aggregated data of the channels from which the audience arrives: organic search, direct search, social networks or references.
3. How do we obtain and where do your data come from?
Directly from you, either by completing the registration form or by browsing the Web Site, in the latter case through the use of data storage and retrieval devices in the user's terminal equipment ("cookies").
4. What do we use your data for and why?
Data relating to the contact form:
• In order to be able to attend to your contact request.
• When you give your consent, we may send you advertising communications and news about our products and services.
• So that you can enjoy the Website and all its functionalities and contents.
• To better understand the behaviour of users browsing the site and be able to change or adapt the contents depending on that behaviour, so that they find the information they are looking for.
• In order to be able to adapt the design of the page based on this behaviour, in order to have a more friendly and adapted navigation
5. How long do we keep your data?
This website uses session, temporary and permanent “cookies”. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the website and expires when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session. They usually expire after a period of time ranging from two months to two years.
6. Who has access to your data?
In addition to Telefónica Digital España S.L.U., they have access to your personal data:
• Telefónica, S.A., as the company administering the web portal;
• Likewise, when it is necessary to deal with the request for contact via the form, other companies of the Telefónica, S.A. Group may have access.
Access to your data provided to these third parties is always for lawful purposes and only for the period of time strictly necessary for this purpose.
For the processing of personal data Telefónica contracts the management of some of the functions necessary for the provision of the service with data processors located outside the EU and which, in any case, guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data.
7. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
Accessing, rectifying and deleting or porting your data, limiting the processing, as well as other rights and management options available.
In general, you can exercise all these rights (at any time and free of charge) by sending an email to the following address along with your ID, NIE or digital passport: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority. To this end, you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are as follows:
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid
Phone numbers: 901 100 099 / 91 266 35 17
8. How do we protect your data?
Telefónica Digital España S.L.U. guarantees the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information by adopting the most demanding and robust security measures and, where appropriate, providing you with tools and functionalities that allow you to control the processing of your personal information.
9. Existence of automated decisions that produce legal effects for you
You are hereby informed that the processing of your data for the purposes indicated will not imply on the part of Telefónica the application of automated decisions that produce legal effects for you, unless this has been expressly consented to by you.
10. Processing compatible with the purposes for which information is provided
11. Processing of data relating to minors
Telefónica expressly prohibits minors who are not of the minimum age stipulated in current legislation in order to be able to consent to the processing of their personal data on their own behalf from providing such data to Telefónica without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Like other Internet portals, this website uses data storage and retrieval devices your terminal equipment (cookies) to collect information about user interactions and how to use the web pages while ensuring the proper operation of this.
13. Policy Changes
The use of our services once communicated this change will imply the knowledge of the same on the part of the client in the terms gathered in the new policy of privacy published.