Vehicles have become increasingly sophisticated pieces of technology. Hence, they need to be tested not only to comply with established standards or to perform and connect with each other without problems, but also to guarantee the safety of people’s safety.
AN OPEN TESTING AREA
Telefónica offers to the companies in the sector, DEKRA’s dedicated test area for Connected Driving at its Competence Center in Málaga. A complete test environment for V2X devices and services
- Open test area. The test track allows for testing in various traffic conditions, in urban areas, tunnels and highways.
- Shielded Lab environment. Equiped with a private 4G-5G network. Availability of other countries frequency bands: i.e China, USA.
- Cutting-edge technological equipment: V2X: DSRC, basado en IEEE 802.11, and C-V2X, based on 3GPP 4G / 5G
TO PERFORM ALL TYPE OF TESTING
- Connected Driving testing: regulatory, conformance and performance testing, field testing, interoperability and cibersecurity testing services
- Functional testing: connectivity and on-board services, advanced navigation, vehicle monitoring and maintenance, automated payments, vehicle safety and accident prevention, assisted and autonomous driving
- Customized product acceptance programa and technical support
WITH THE BEST CAPABILITIES
- Extensive experience in automotive and connectivity testing
- Active participation in various standardization forums such as 5GAA, 3GPP, ETSI, Omniair, SAE
- Availability of private 4G-5G network
- Wide and diverse catalog of devices (interoperability and benchmarking)
- Excellent relationship with key industry players (network operators, chip makers, car manufacturers, etc.)