This wireless network solution connects all the elements of an assembly line with the highest level of flexibility that industrial digitisation processes require, according to three different possible architectures
DISCOVER THE CHALLENGES
Companies in the port/airport, mining, manufacturing/logistics, petrochemical, agricultural and other sectors face common challenges and must adopt new technologies and processes in their operations to keep pace with the acceleration and demand of the market.
- Critical and uninterrupted processes.
- Plant automation.
- Flexible production.
- Data-driven decisions.
- Process quality.
LEARN ABOUT OUR PROPOSAL
Industrial connectivity is the enabler of the solution ecosystem. Implementing these solutions is the key to addressing customer challenges.
- Industrial Connectivity: a dedicated LTE/5G network for the company's OT processes.
- Industrial solutions:
- AGV (Autonomous Guided Vehicle).
- Predictive Maintenance.
- Remote Operations (Augmented Reality).
- Digital Twin.
WHAT WE OFFER
- End-to-end value proposition: AI of Things, Cloud, and Cyber Security.
- Advice and support in your digital journey.
- End-to-end service: from implementation to operation.
- Rapid deployment of pilots.
- Technologically scalable projects.
- We integrate public-private connections.
- Global multi-country projects.
- The Thinx Lab helps accelerate the industrial ecosystem of solutions we develop with our partners.
- Leadership recognised by leading analysts.