Further beyond managing IoT connectivity, it is a platform that improves the whole IoT ecosystem from devices to IoT products and other platforms. It is an in-house solution with a dedicated network infrastructure that is globally deployed and hosted in the cloud, accessible everywhere via web or API
Explore Main Functionalities
- Communications usage and expense management.
- Visual security and operations dashboards and reports.
- Real-Time inventory, geolocation and diagnostics of sim cards.
- Alarms and automatic actions and notifications.
- Two factor user authentication.
- Device and multi connectivity management (cellular, LPWA and Sigfox).
Discover The Benefits
- Operational efficiencies, remote management of connectivity and devices
- Control costs in real time to quickly detect security threats or fraud.
- Best industry standards in network availability.
- Enhanced security: functions of only authorised communications and alerts of outlier behaviours.
- Easy access to the IoT and cloud ecosystems with provided connectors for devices management and integration with IT systems.
- Worldwide connectivity through Telefónica’s extensive roaming partners network.
- In-house development provides flexible and agile adaptation to customer needs or technology evolution.
- Carrier class end-to-end service support.
- A wide range of differential features beyond connectivity.
A global SIM (Global SIM-Vivo, O2, Movistar) that offers worldwide connectivity through our extensive roaming partners network. When permanent roaming is forbidden, like in Brazil, our Global SIM becomes a local subscription by your commercial brand in Brazil, Vivo to provide a seamless service