NB-IOT and LTE-M are the first ad hoc 3GPP standard technologies for IoT in the licensed spectrum. LPWA (low power wide area) networks optimise the massive consumption of low data and cases of low cost of IoT use
Explore Main Functionalities
- Reduced cost of devices and extended batteries life for years.
- Improved network coverage both indoors (complicated coverage sites: e.g. basements) and outdoors (long range).
Discover the Benefits
- Provide extended services for places with no electricity or coverage difficulties both outdoors and indoors.
- Speed up the generalisation of the solutions due to the low cost of the devices.
- Guarantee an alternative future for use cases that are currently resolved with 2G.
- Extend the lifespan of batteries and devices.
- Deployment of NB and LTE-M networks over our entire footprint, offering top technology according to the customer needs.
- Integration of technologies within the same Kite Platform allows to offer hybrid solutions.
- Access to “The Thinx” laboratories to accelerate deployment times of our customer’s solutions.