Sector transforming actions
- Planning and production: Digitalise your production environment to improve the efficiency of your planning and production processes.
- Logistics and distribution: Implementation of digital solutions to secure supply, improve service levels and the flexibility and traceability of your supply chain.
- Marketing: Increase customer insight to be able to better respond to their needs.
- Operational transformation: Evolve towards Industry 4.0 in a comprehensive and transversal way to simplify management.
Learn about the use cases
To activate the transformation of the areas of planning and production:
- Wireless Factory.
- In-plant process visibility.
- Production efficiency with advanced analytical models.
In the digitalisation of logistics:
- Automation and smart warehouses.
- Planning to improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Transport: fleet digitalisation.
- Delivery: workforce digitalisation.
- Cargo integrity and security.
For more effective marketing and sales efforts:
- Distribution channel management.
- Customer intelligence.
In the transversal operational transformation:
- Equipment mobility for planning activities.
- Energy consumption optimisation.
- Employee safety in risk environments.
- Cultural transformation for the acquisition of new digital capabilities and skills.
Discover the benefits
Planning and production:
- Capacity and assets availability increase.
- Monitoring, management and production processes planning improve.
- Operational efficiency increases and cost decrease.
Logistics and distribution:
- More efficient transport and delivery processes.
- Improved customer service and environmental impact of the fleet.
- Operational cost reductions.
- Customer knowledge to optimise activation and retention actions.
- Distribution channel management optimisation.
- Empoyees safety increase.
- Profitability improvement of non-core operations.
- Equipment time and activity optimisation.