A set of IoT-based technologies for statistical and aggregated learning about the influx of customers and their behaviour in store
Explore Main Functionalities
Different technologies (mainly video cameras, WiFi sensors and Bluetooth sensors) provide metrics and data in 3 basic axes:
- Visitors stats by store and period; Socio-demographic profiling; Comparison with competition.
- Analysis of mobility and customer permanence by store zones.
- Definition of the customer’s profitability by combining in-store metrics and sales data.
Discover the Benefits
- Improvement of operational efficiency and cost reduction.
- Real dimensioning of the physical store.
- Maximise user satisfaction and loyalty.
- Optimise the use of sales areas.
- Improve business strategies and conversion rates.
- More than 10 years digitising physical spaces with 50000 points of service worldwide.
- In-house developed smart retail platform, spotdyna, integrates every solution to create responsive stores.
- Ecosystem of solutions that evolves permanently.
- Support of our Big Data unit, LUCA to enrich customer knowledge
- Globally deployed end-to-end service.