SandaS GRC helps organizations support their business strategy, improve their operational performance, reduce operational risks and ensure regulatory compliance, by integrating their key processes around three strategic domains: Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance. It incorporates the GSMA IoT Security self-assessment checklist and industry standards like ISA 99
Explore Main Functionalities
- Corporate Governance: provides information that helps you with the decision-making to ensure that information security is aligned with your organization’s aims and targets.
- Risk Management: allows security risk identification, evaluation, analysis and processing at a technical and compliance level, minimizing their impact on your business.
- Regulatory Compliance: helps to implement the best international practices on management systems and the compliance with the legal and contractual requirements in order to develop your business with the highest guarantees.
Discover the Benefits
- Complete and unified view of the risk, managing the key risks and compliance problems throughout the company, and their business impact.
- Efficient management of the complexity associated with compliance with multiple regulations, rules and policies.
- It allows to conduct a strategic assignment of resources and to ensure the appropriate controls for an integral security plan.
- It helps to develop and prove compliance with legislation (DPL “Data Protection Law”, ENS “Esquema Nacional de Seguridad”, critical infrastructures…), international standards (ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 22301, PCI DSS…) and corporate policies in an efficient and centralized way.
- It asseses the security of IoT deployments according to GSMA IoT Security Guidelines & Assessment.