This solution enables remote assistance and telemetry adapted to market policies and is able to cover the full value chain from maintenance to connectivity provision.
01. Assure connectivity availability in compliance with safety regulation (EN 81-21; 72 hours check)
02. Manage all elevators installed at once from a single point of contact
03. Remote configuration and emergency telephones
04. Reports & alarms: Low network coverage, low battery, emergency voice calls, etc.
05. Ability to export all reports to Microsoft Excel format
06. Call forwarding based on different automatic schedules
07. Multitenancy, enabling service to different organisation from the same platform
08. Malfunctioning behaviours can be detected early before they generate outage
Reduce connectivity costs by moving from traditional fixed lines to IoT communications
Real-time monitoring and assured connectivity availability (EN 81-21 > 72 hours check)
Improve operating capabilities and efficiency to obtain real-time accurate information remotely
Improve scheduling of maintenance operations (e.g. based on real working hours) and reduce costs
Improve elevator monitoring, identifying problems and generating alarms proactively
Change Business Model to provide a full maintenance service covered by supplier
Open platform to create specific industry applications based on collected information