TELEFONICA DIGITAL ESPAÑA, S.L.U., abide by current Spanish legislation on matters of personal data protection, users' privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, as provided in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, governing Personal Data Protection and in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approve the Regulations that develop Organic Law 15/1999, by adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
We collect Personal Information that you give to us on the contact form. If you register, we will ask you to give us your name, email and company name. Please make sure that if you give us your personal information, you do it correctly – it is your responsibility to give us accurate information about you.
- Is there any other data that we get to see?
- What do I need to know about Cookies?
- Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
We don’t share your Personal Information with anyone, except for;
- when we have a good faith belief that we should share your information to;
- comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including the investigation of potential violations; or
- protect against or prevent harm to rights, property or safety of Telefónica, or yours or those of the public, as required or permitted by law.